Wednesday 23 November 2016

Thank You


Thank You, to these people who have shaped my life positively.


Ivania & Ivantika : My 2 daughters, my treasure, my most precious Gifts.

Gilda : For being present all the time I needed her.

Reddy : My cousin, my brother, my friend. With whom I’ve spent countless good moments.

Reaz : My brother-in-law, to whom I’m grateful for showing me life in a different angle.

Germaine, My mother-in-law, whom I consider mostly as my mother, always here for me.

Vida & Mounoun : My 2 sisters-in-law, whom I consider as mr sisters.

Annalia & Naila : My 2 nieces, more like my 2 daughters.

Marl : My aunt who is always present for me.

Rajen & Mimi : My uncle & aunt, who has been present in my times of troubles.

Jenny & Cynthia : My 2 cousins that I love so much.

Rogee : My aunt, who help me in times of troubles.






“Thanks to those who inspire me and don’t even know it” -(Quote Grams)


No comments:

Post a Comment